Dental care is an important part of your overall health. That’s why we encourage you to schedule regular dental visits. It is never too late to start seeing a dentist.
MI Health Link members have the following dental services provided by Delta Dental.
- Exams once every six months
- Cleanings once every six months
- Silver diamine fluoride treatment with a maximum of six applications per lifetime
- Sealants - once every three years
- X rays
- Bitewing x-rays once every 12 months
- Panoramic x-ray once every five years
Full mouth x-ray once every five years
Also covered is scaling when gums are inflamed and root planing
- Tooth extractions
- Complete or partial dentures once every five years
- Diagnostic services
- Restorative services
- Crowns covered once every five years per tooth
- Root canals
- Periodontal care
- Comprehensive gum evaluation
- Scaling when gums inflamed
Scaling and root planing
Maintenance of gums after planing and scaling
- Oral/Maxillofacial surgical services
Some services may require prior authorization.
Questions? Please call Delta Dental Customer Service at (800) 838-8957. You may also call HAP Empowered MI Health Link Customer Service or your Care Coordinator at (888) 654-0706 (TTY:711).
Find a dentist
Find a dentist in your network or call your Delta Dental plan for help finding one. The number is (800) 838-8957.