We want to make sure you have the information you need at your fingertips. Below are important resources that will help you understand and use your benefits.
HAP Member Portal
We make it easy for you to access your health plan information with an online HAP account.
Once you register you just have to log in to:
- Print your ID card or download it to your phone.
- Send our Customer Service team a secure message.
- Search our list of doctors and hospitals.
- Check on your claims.
- Get helpful text messages about your plan.
- Call (833) 593-1755 to sign up. it only takes a few minutes.
- You can stay up to date with the most recent HAP Empowered information and perks.
Member Handbook | Certificate of Coverage
Find additional important health plan information in the Member Handbook. This includes a description of a wide range of benefits, such as transportation services, a 24-hour nurse help line, vision and hearing coverage. We also offer drug, maternity and care management benefits. Take a look to learn more:
Medicaid member information
Important contact information | Language assistance
Rights and responsibilities | Fraud and abuse
Grievances and appeals
Protecting your health and quality care
Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP)
New Technology as a Covered Benefit
Transitioning your care