Health and wellness programs
Programs for your health and well-being
At HAP Empowered Medicaid, you're not just an ID number. You're a valuable member of our family. And we want our family to be happy, healthy and strong.
As a member, you have access to health and wellness services. Our wellness programs help you make good changes to your health.
Maternity Care Management Services Program (Medicaid members are eligible)
ProgenyHealth’s Maternity Care Management Services Program is for HAP Empowered members to ensure that they have a healthy pregnancy and post-partum period. It offers learning resources, support programs, case management, and a mobile app. These help guide members through each step of the process.
ProgenyHealth will also find members with high-risk factors early in pregnancy. They step in to support their transitions and improve infant health outcomes. ProgenyHealth also assists with social determinants of health (SDOH) that impact the health of the member, newborn baby and/or their families.
- Maternity Care Management for before, during and after your pregnancy powered by ProgenyHealth. ProgenyHealth provides a Nurse Care Manager for support, learning, doctor visits and things not in your plan
- More access to ProgenyHealth case managers through a case manager line
- Find a doctor in your area that support pregnancy, labor and birth
- Free dental services during your pregnancy
Download ProgenyHealth’s Pregnancy Mobile App powered by Ovia Health™ to track progress. The app is available in the Apple and Google Play app stores:
- Android Users: Download app in Google Play
- Apple Users: Download app in App Store
24/7 Nurse Line
HAP Empowered members can use a free 24/7 health information line.
Nurses answer your questions.
- Answers to health questions
- Trusted information
When you call, a nurse helps you:
- Choose the right care.
- Find a doctor or hospital.
- Learn your choices.
- Be healthy.
- Take drugs safely.
Call (877) 394-0665.
This program helps you coordinate your care and guide you to the health care services you may need. It's for members with a critical event or diagnosis that needs:
- Extensive and many different resources
- Special care and services
To learn more, call (800) 288-2902.
Help to stop smoking
The Michigan Tobacco Quitline is a free phone-based program to help you quit smoking. You'll work with a health coach to make a quit plan. Your coach will call to make sure you're on track. To sign up, call (800) QUIT NOW (784-8669). To learn more, call (888) 654-2200 (TTY: 711).
iStrive for Better Health
Our digital wellness manager, iStrive, gives access to doctor-developed online health tools.
Keep your family healthy. You'll learn how with this unique and easy program.