HAP Medicare Part B Reimbursement Account
HAP is here, offering FEHB HAP Members with Medicare Part A and Part B up to $800 per year through their Medicare Part B reimbursement account.
HAP FEHB retiree members who have Medicare parts A and B are now eligible to earn up to $800 per year to go toward their Medicare part B premium payments. Eligible members must submit proof of Medicare Part B payments on a monthly basis to receive reimbursement.
Register for your HAP Medicare Part B reimbursement account online.
1. Go to www.wageworks.com
2. Click 'Log In/Register' button
3. Select Employee Registration and complete the following steps:
- Enter your personal information to authenticate to the system. Your ID code is the last four digits of your subscriber ID #.
- Accept the User Agreement
- Create a user name and password
- Enter an email address and confirm your mailing address is correct
- Set up Direct Deposit for reimbursements if desired (click next to skip this step)
- Confirm your details
After you register, you will get 24/7 access to your account dashboard, available balance and you will be able to receive important updates and alerts.
Submit a claim
There are 3 ways to submit your claim. You have until June 30 of the following benefit year to submit your claim for reimbursement.
- Log into your Wage Works account and submit the claim electronically
- Mail your claim to Claims Administrator, P.O. Box 14053, Lexington, KY, 40512
- Fax your claim to 877-353-9236
Provide proof of payment
Submitting a claim is easy. To submit a claim, you must provide proof of your Medicare Part B premium payment. Examples include:
- Social Security Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) statement or Annuity Statement
- A copy of a credit card statement*
- A copy of a bank statement*
*If you submit a check, credit card or bank statement, you must also submit a Medicare Part B premium bill that matches the amount paid.
Most claims will be reviewed within one to two business days after they have been received. Upon approval, you will receive reimbursement by direct deposit or check, depending on how you set up your account.
Download our Medicare reimbursement account quickstart guide to learn more.
If you have any questions, call (800) 556-9765
weekdays from 8AM – 7PM Eastern Standard Time.