We have a planned maintenance on hap.org accounts from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. You will be unable to login during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

When applying to become a HAP provider, what documents should I submit?

The following list of credentialing documents are required to be received prior to HAP and HPI contracts being sent to you for review and signature.

  • State of Michigan License
  • CMS Certificate (Medicare letter/number)
  • General Liability Certificate ($1M occurrence and $2M aggregate)
  • W-9 (version 2007 or later)
  • Accreditation Certificate

Ancillary providers please read the Ancillary Facility Contracting Requirement Grid for more details.


Contact us