When applying to become a HAP provider, what documents should I submit?
The following list of credentialing documents are required to be received prior to HAP and HPI contracts being sent to you for review and signature.
- State of Michigan License
- CMS Certificate (Medicare letter/number)
- General Liability Certificate ($1M occurrence and $2M aggregate)
- W-9 (version 2007 or later)
- Accreditation Certificate
Ancillary providers please read the Ancillary Facility Contracting Requirement Grid for more details.