What out-of-pocket costs are associated with HAP Personal Alliance PPO plans?

The three main types of costs you are responsible for as a member are coinsurance, copays and deductibles.

Coinsurance is the percentage of charges for certain covered medical services that you pay after your deductible has been met. For example, if your health insurance policy states that Alliance will pay 80 percent of allowable charges for covered services (after your deductible and/or copays have been met) then the remaining 20 percent is your coinsurance.

A copay is a set amount you pay each time for a covered medical service, or the purchase of prescriptions or other medical supplies. The copay amount can vary by the type of covered health care service.

Your deductible is the amount you owe for certain covered medical services before your health plan begins to pay for them. There are per person (individual) deductible amounts and family deductible amounts.


Contact us

  • Customer service

    (800) 422-4641

     

    Email

     

    More options

  • Individual and family plans

    Ready to join?

    (855) 948-4427

    HMO Plans

    (800) 759-3436

    PPO Plans

    (800) 944-9399

  • Insurance through your employer

    Alliance Health and Life Insurance Company®

    (888) 999-4347

    Self-funded / ASO

    (866) 766-4709

    HAP HMO

    (800) 422-4641

    HAP Midwest Health Plan

    (888) 654-2200

  • Medicare

    Ready to join?

    (800) 868-3153 TTY: 711

    HAP Senior Plus®

    (800) 801-1770 TTY: 711

    HAP Senior Plus® (PPO)

    (888) 658-2536 TTY: 711

    Alliance Medicare Supplement:

    (800) 873-7526 TTY: 711