What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine, your HAP coverage, and getting care during the pandemic.

What if my income changes?

You must report any income changes to the Health Insurance Marketplace as soon as you are able. Changes in income could change the coverage or savings you’re eligible for. You could have to pay back some or all of the tax credit you have received, or you could qualify for a higher tax credit. You can report income changes online. Log in to your account on HealthCare.gov and choose "Start a new application or update an existing one." Or, you can call the Marketplace at (800) 318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325).

Contact us