We're currently experiencing technical difficulties with delivery of the 2022 ID cards. If you're an existing member, your member and Rx number will remain the same. If you’re a new member or need your ID number to get care or prescriptions, customer service is here to help. Call us at 800-422-4641.

What are IRS Forms 1094-B and 1095-B?

Form 1095-B provides information that individuals need to report on their tax return that shows they had minimum essential coverage for some or all months during the year. Individuals with fully-insured plans will receive the form from HAP. Self-insured small groups will send the form to their employees.

Form 1094-B is a transmittal form that must be filed with Form 1095-B. For fully-insured plans, HAP will file the form to the IRS. For self-insured small group plans, the employer group will file the form to the IRS.

All available forms can be found on the IRS website.


Contact us