We're currently experiencing technical difficulties with delivery of the 2022 ID cards. If you're an existing member, your member and Rx number will remain the same. If you’re a new member or need your ID number to get care or prescriptions, customer service is here to help. Call us at 800-422-4641.

How should I notify HAP about my change of address?

Please call Customer Service to notify us about your new address. Be sure to also inform your employer (if applicable) and physicians of your address change as well.

Contact us