We're currently experiencing technical difficulties with delivery of the 2022 ID cards. If you're an existing member, your member and Rx number will remain the same. If you’re a new member or need your ID number to get care or prescriptions, customer service is here to help. Call us at 800-422-4641.

For physicians only: how do I change my TIN (tax identification number) or remittance number with HAP?

To change your TIN or remittance address, please fax a completed and signed W-9 to (248) 443-7761 or email the W-9 to [email protected]. Please allow 10 business days to process the change before submitting claims. You will not be notified once the change has been processed.

To change, update or add an NPI number, complete the billing change form and submit the form to ancillary email box [email protected].

Contact us