What you need to know about the COVID-19 vaccine, your HAP coverage, and getting care during the pandemic.

Can I get financial help paying for my Medicare coverage?

Although the premium savings available under the ACA don't apply to Medicare, there are a number of financial assistance programs available to help you pay your Medicare expenses if you are elderly or disabled with low income and limited assets. To find out if you might qualify, you should call your local Department of Human Services (DHS) office (in the telephone book under County Government or State Government) or look for your local DHS office online at www.michigan.gov/dhs. DHS will send you an application, or it can be found and printed online at www.michigan.gov/dhs.


Contact us