If I age off my contract and my spouse or dependents would like to remain on the contract, would any of their cost share amounts (deductibles, copays or coinsurance) be carried over to their new contract?

Yes, cost share amounts your spouse or dependents already met can be transferred to their new contract, but you have to submit a request for this at the time of the new contract change. Requests can be submitted by U.S. mail or email.




2850 West Grand Boulevard
Detroit, MI 48202
Attention: Customer Service – HAP Credit Transfer

Contact us

  • Customer service

    (800) 422-4641




    More options

  • Individual and family plans

    Ready to join?

    (855) 948-4427

    HMO Plans

    (800) 759-3436

    PPO Plans

    (800) 944-9399

  • Insurance through your employer

    Alliance Health and Life Insurance Company®

    (888) 999-4347

    Self-funded / ASO

    (866) 766-4709


    (800) 422-4641

    HAP Midwest Health Plan

    (888) 654-2200

  • Medicare

    Ready to join?

    (800) 868-3153 TTY: 711

    HAP Senior Plus®

    (800) 801-1770 TTY: 711

    HAP Senior Plus® (PPO)

    (888) 658-2536 TTY: 711

    Alliance Medicare Supplement:

    (800) 873-7526 TTY: 711