We want to make sure you have the information you need at your fingertips. Below are important resources that will help you understand and use your benefits.
Online access to your membership
We make it easy for you to access your health plan information with an online HAP account.
Once you register you just have to log in to:
- Print your ID card or download it to your phone
- Look up a prescription drug on our list of covered drugs
- Send our Customer Service team a secure message
- Search our list of doctors and hospitals
- Check on your claims.
• Get helpful text messages about your plan.
• Call (833) 593-1755 to sign up. It only takes a few minutes.
Benefit information and forms
Summary of Benefits
Annual Notice of Changes
Language assistance | Nondiscrimination Notice
Rights and responsibilities | Safe and quality care
Grievances, appeals, determinations and exceptions
Fraud, waste and abuse