Welcome to MI Health Link
Connecting Medicare and Medicaid into one easy plan
What if you could get all the help you need for your health plan – all at once?
Now you can.
HAP Empowered MI Health Link helps people eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. It brings together your services into one plan, one card and one care coordinator.
You’ll enjoy single plan coverage for:
- Medical care
- Behavioral health care
- Home and community-based services
- Nursing home care
It’s for Michigan adults:
- 21 or over
- Enrolled in both Medicare and Medicaid
- Living in Macomb or Wayne county
Care coordination is a key benefit of MI Health Link. A care coordinator gets to know you and helps create a personal care plan based on your goals. The care coordinator connects you to supports and services to be healthy and live where you want.
Looking for a doctor?
Use our search tool to find a doctor, dentist or a hearing provider.
Medicare Star Ratings
Each year, Medicare rates medical and prescription drug plans using a five-star system. If you know a health plan’s rating, it will make it easier for you to compare plans based on quality and performance.
Health plans can get a rating from one to five stars. A five-star rating is considered excellent. The overall score is based on:
- How members rate a plan's services and care on satisfaction surveys
- How well doctors detect illnesses and keep members healthy
- How well a plan helps members use recommended and safe prescription medications
There is not enough data available to rate performance for the HAP Empowered MI Health Link plan.