Healthy Michigan member resources
We want to make sure you have the information you need. Here are important resources that will help you understand and use your benefits.
Here are important documents you may need to reference:
- 2020 HAP Empowered Member Handbook (PDF)
- Healthy Michigan Plan copay notice (PDF)
- Certificate of Coverage (PDF)
- Prior authorization (PDF)
Changes coming in 2020 for Healthy Michigan Plan members
You can keep your health care plan by:
- meeting the new work rules
- completing an excused form
You will have new plan costs and healthy behavior rules (unless excused) if:
- enrolled in a Healthy Michigan plan for 48 months or longer
- have a household income above 100% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Visit https://www.michigan.gov/healthymiplan
- Call the Beneficiary Health Line at (800) 642-3195 (TTY 1-866-501-5656). You can call Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Online access to your HAP Empowered membership
We make it easy for you to access your health plan information online at hap.org. Once you register, you can log in to:
- Print your ID card or download it to your phone.
- Send our Customer Service team a secure message.
- Search our list of doctors and hospitals.
You can also use the HAP OnTheGo mobile app to simply:
- Find a doctor, urgent care or hospital.
- View your member ID card.
- Find HAP contact information.