HAP's Health Care Cost Estimator
Compare treatment costs before your visit
Medical treatment costs can vary widely among doctors and facilities. They also play a part in helping you decide where to get treatment. HAP has made the process easy with our new online tool – the Health Care Cost Estimator. It gives you estimated prices on doctor visits and procedures up front, to help you make a more informed decision on where to get care.
The Health Care Cost Estimator:
- Lets you shop for treatment options, compare prices and show where you can save
- Gives you the average cost of treatment options in your area
- Shows your personal out-of-pocket costs for a treatment
- Educates you on some of the tests, treatments and medications that may be part of your overall treatment plan
- The Health Care Cost Estimator is available to HAP members, with the exception of Medicare.
- Always check with your doctor and HAP on preauthorization and network requirements before making an appointment.
- Some providers may display that are not part of your network. If you have a spouse or dependent on your HAP plan over age 18, you will not be able to view that person's information.
- If you have any questions about the Health Care Cost Estimator, please contact us.