Introducing Health Alliance Plan's Class of 2013
DETROIT – Sept. 27, 2012 – Five Health Alliance Plan (HAP) leaders have been selected to participate in prestigious 2012-2013 leadership programs. They will join other talented existing and emerging leaders from Wayne, Macomb and Oakland counties to foster problem-solving, drive dialogue and strengthen communities.
"Over the next year, this tremendous group of HAP leaders will gain a profound perspective on key regional issues and the extraordinary talent that exists in this region to address these issues," said Derick Adams, vice president, Human Resources at HAP and a Leadership Detroit Class XXII alumnus.
HAP's leadership class of 2012-2013 includes:
Leadership Detroit Class XXXIV:
- Mary Ann Tournoux of Grosse Pointe Woods, senior vice president and chief marketing officer
Leadership Macomb Class XVI:
- Jody Doherty of St. Clair Shores, director, Health Management Services
Leadership Oakland Class XXIII:
- Joel Keiper of Bloomfield Hills, vice president, Corporate Strategic Planning
- Mary Clare Solky, MA, LLP, LPC of Farmington Hills, director, Coordinated Behavioral Health Management
- Kristy Waddell of Troy, manager, Market Intelligence and Research