We take your health and wellness personallyGet a quote
We know there are other health insurance options out there to choose from. But we stand apart with our dedication to meeting our members’ needs. When you join HAP, you get:
Personal service coordinator
Every HAP member has access to a team of personal service coordinators for the first two years of membership. These customer service specialists will:
- Answer your questions
- Explain your benefit information
- Help you solve any problems or concerns you have
Our team of personal service coordinators can be reached at (866) 766-4712 or 711 for TTY services Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health Care Cost Estimator*
Estimate prices on doctor visits and procedures, and make a more informed decision on where to get care with our Health Care Cost Estimator.
The Health Care Cost Estimator:
- Let's you shop for treatment options, compare prices and show where you can save
- Gives you the average cost of treatment options in your area
- Shows your personal out-of-pocket costs for a treatment
- Educates you on some of the tests, treatments and medications that may be a part of your overall treatment plan
See a doctor using your mobile phone, tablet or computer with HAP’s Telehealth services. Some benefits of using telehealth services:
- Affordable, easy and convenient
- Doctors are licensed and board certified
- No appointment, short wait
- 24/7 access
- Online visits are secure
Examples of conditions that can be treated through HAP’s Telehealth services are:
- Sprains and strains
- Rashes and sinus infections
- Pink eye
- Other minor conditions
Save on a variety of health and wellness-related activities and services. All you have to do is show your new HAP ID card or use one of our promotion codes where indicated. Some of our discount partners include:
- Medical Weight Loss Clinic
- Weight Watchers
- YMCA of Metro Detroit, Flint and Saginaw
You can also take your discounts on the go! Our HAP Member Discounts mobile app sends you mobile alerts when you’re near eligible discounts so you’ll never miss out.
As a member, you’ll have access to exclusive health and wellness services. Our wellness programs are designed to encourage and motivate you to make positive changes that will improve your health.
- Restore health management program, which helps members take care of their daily health needs, manage their doctor's plan of care and improve quality of life.
- iStrive for Better Health, a digital wellness manager that gives unlimited access to doctor-developed online tools to help you manage your health and well-being.
- Weight management through doctor-supervised weight-loss programs, nutritional counseling and more.
- Mental health and addiction resources and care monitoring through our Behavioral Health team.
- Tobacco cessation benefits for HMO, POS and Medicare members to help them quit smoking.
- 5k challenge, which helps you get 5K ready in just nine weeks.
- Enhance fitness, a free one-hour fitness program for older adults and Splash Bash water aerobics.
Ready to take a look at the health plans HAP has to offer?
Speak with an expert at (888) 725-5280 or tell us a little about yourself and have an expert contact you: