Welcome UAW Trust Members
More than fifty years ago, UAW President Walter Reuther established HAP as an alternative to traditional health insurance for his fellow UAW members. Today HAP has its own UAW-represented workforce and serves more than 90,000 UAW autoworkers, retirees and their families. Come see the benefits that many union families are already enjoying by being HAP members.
HAP offers UAW Trust members...
- Unlimited office visits at the lowest copay - $25
- Unlimited specialist office visits - $35
- Preventive care including physicals, eye and hearing exams and cancer screenings
- No coinsurance after deductible is met
- Eye glass and contact lens coverage
- Easy access to the leading doctors and hospitals including DMC, Beaumont, St. John, Providence, U of M, Henry Ford and many others.
- Worldwide emergency, urgent care coverage and global emergency services
- Innovative disease management and wellness programs
- Money saving discounts with HAP Advantage and Affinity discount program
- 90-day prescriptions through local retail pharmacies or mail order*
- Personal attention from your own personal service coordinator
For additional information, contact:
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
HAP Senior Plus (hmo)
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
To join HAP today, call Retiree Health Care Connect at (866) 637-7555
*For commercial non-medicare members only. Eligible maintenance drugs only
HAP Senior Plus (hmo) is a health plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on contract renewal
The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact HAP. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premiums and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply.