Welcome UAW Trust Members
More than fifty years ago, Walter Reuther established HAP as an alternative to traditional health insurance for his fellow UAW members. Today HAP has its own UAW-represented workforce and serves more than 100,000 UAW autoworkers, retirees and their families. Come see the benefits that many union families are already enjoying by being HAP members.
HAP offers UAW Trust members...
- Unlimited office visits at the lowest copay - $25
- Unlimited specialist office visits - $35
- Preventive care including physicals, eye and hearing exams and cancer screenings
- Eye glass and contact lense coverage
- Easy access to the leading doctors and hospitals including DMC, Beaumont, St. John, Providence, U of M, Henry Ford and many others.
- Worldwide emergency, urgent care coverage and global emergency services
- Partnership with Assist America to provide worldwide emergency assistance
- Innovative disease management and wellness programs
- Money saving discounts with HAP Advantage and Affinity discount program
- 90-day prescriptions through local retail pharmacies or mail order*
- Award-winning customer service, as well as personal attention from your own personal service coordinator
*For commercial non-medicare members only. Eligible maintenance drugs only