CareTrackô Keeping Your Health on Track
About Our Program
CareTrackô is a comprehensive disease management program that supports your relationship with your doctor by helping you stick to your prescribed treatment plans.
What Our Members Say About CareTrackô
"If it wasn't for HAP, I wouldn't be alive today. I call Robin my angel. If it wasn't for her, I couldn't afford my medications. Robin gave me the courage to live for the future and put the bad behind me. She always makes me feel better when I talk to her. I think HAP is wonderful and I wouldn't change it for anything."
"I had a million questions, and Judy answered them in a way that the doctors couldn't. She was able to convince me to stop eating salt and take better care of myself in no time. I don't know how she did it. I owe it all to her."
Our award-winning program offers comprehensive services that are distinct from any other health plan.
Our services may include:
- A Nurse Health Coach who works one on one with you over the phone.
- A Pharmacist who monitors if you are taking more medications than needed, not taking the appropriate medications or if there needs to be dosage adjustments.
- A Behavioral Health Specialist to help you identify emotional triggers and behavioral conditions that impact your ability to follow your doctor's treatment plan.
- In-Home Telemedicine Monitoring Program that helps you and your nurse monitor your condition.
- A six-week education program to teach you how to effectively manage your conditions. Sessions are held in convenient locations throughout the year.
- A report sent to your PCP, listing any gaps in care.
CareTrackô is available to all HAP members age 18 and older who are diagnosed with one or more of the chronic conditions or who have a diagnosis that requires the use of resources and will need help using their health plan to get needed care and services. A program is also available for children with asthma ages five to 17.
To join CareTrackô or to discuss how this program can work for you, contact the Quality Department at (800) 288-2902, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday or email us at email@example.com.