Restore Caretrack® Keeping Your Health on Track
Our award-winning program offers comprehensive services that are distinct from any other health plan.
Our services may include:
- A Nurse Health Coach who works one on one with you over the phone.
- A Pharmacist who monitors if you are taking more medications than needed, not taking the appropriate medications or if there needs to be dosage adjustments.
- A Behavioral Health Specialist to help you identify emotional triggers and behavioral conditions that impact your ability to follow your doctor's treatment plan.
- In-Home Telemedicine Monitoring Program that helps you and your nurse monitor your condition.
- A six-week education program to teach you how to effectively manage your conditions. Sessions are held in convenient locations throughout the year.
- A report sent to your PCP, listing any gaps in care.
Restore Caretrack® is available to all members age 18 and older who are diagnosed with one or more of the chronic conditions or who have a diagnosis that requires the use of resources and will need help using their health plan to get needed care and services. A program is also available for children with asthma ages five to 17.
To join Restore Caretrack® or to discuss how this program can work for you, contact the Restore Caretrack and Case Management at (800) 288-2902, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday or complete our online triage form and one of our nurses will personally contact you.