Restore Caretrack® Keeping Your Health on Track
About Our Program
Restore Caretrack® is a comprehensive disease management program that supports your relationship with your doctor by helping you stick to your prescribed treatment plans.
What Our Members Say About Restore Caretrack®
"If it wasn't for HAP, I wouldn't be alive today. I call Robin my angel. If it wasn't for her, I couldn't afford my medications. Robin gave me the courage to live for the future and put the bad behind me. She always makes me feel better when I talk to her. I think HAP is wonderful and I wouldn't change it for anything."
"I had a million questions, and Judy answered them in a way that the doctors couldn't. She was able to convince me to stop eating salt and take better care of myself in no time. I don't know how she did it. I owe it all to her."
Our award-winning program offers comprehensive services that are distinct from any other health plan.
Our services may include:
- A Nurse Health Coach who works one on one with you over the phone.
- A Pharmacist who monitors if you are taking more medications than needed, not taking the appropriate medications or if there needs to be dosage adjustments.
- A Behavioral Health Specialist to help you identify emotional triggers and behavioral conditions that impact your ability to follow your doctor's treatment plan.
- In-Home Telemedicine Monitoring Program that helps you and your nurse monitor your condition.
- A six-week education program to teach you how to effectively manage your conditions. Sessions are held in convenient locations throughout the year.
- A report sent to your PCP, listing any gaps in care.
Restore Caretrack® is available to all HAP members age 18 and older who are diagnosed with one or more of the chronic conditions or who have a diagnosis that requires the use of resources and will need help using their health plan to get needed care and services. A program is also available for children with asthma ages five to 17.
To join Restore Caretrack® or to discuss how this program can work for you, contact the Quality Department at (800) 288-2902, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday or email us at email@example.com.