HAP reaches 15,000 workers through more than 450 worksite wellness programs, screenings and workshops each year. Contact us at email@example.com to get started!
Assessment and Planning Tools
- Employee Interest Survey – a tool designed to identify the wellness programs your employees are most interested. Available online or in paper format.
- Organizational Assessment – A tool to help you evaluate your workplace setting and the environmental and cultural factors that affect employee health.
Health Fair Offerings
- Ask an Expert – such as Dietitian, Nurse, or Pharmacist
- Chair Massage
- emWave Demonstration – a digital stress awareness tool
- Health Kiosk – a touch-screen monitor with interactive health videos
- Healthy Cooking Demonstration
- Strength or Flexibility Demonstration
- Wheel of Wellness – an interactive healthy living quiz
- WiiŽ Demonstration
- Balance and Flexibility Assessment
- Blood Pressure and Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Body Fat Analysis and BMI
- Heart Health Screening - includes cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, BMI; fees apply.
Learn and be inspired by experts in health and wellness. We offer 30-60 minute workshops conducted by credentialed health professionals. All workshops include supplemental handouts and materials.
- Allergy Awareness
- Back Care
- Financial Fitness
- Healthy Cooking Demonstration
- Healthy Eating
- Heart Health
- Men's Health
- Physical Activity
- Smoking Cessation (Webinar Overview )
- Stress Management
- Women's Health
- Workspace Ergonomics
We require a minimum of 25 pre-registered participants. Custom options are available.
You and your employees can learn about health and wellness "on-demand" with our pre-recorded webinars. Topics range from nutrition to navigating the HAP website. We are actively adding new topics, so check in periodically to see what's new.
Behavior Change Programs
- Cooking Well
- Financial Fitness: Increasing Your Cash Flow
- Freedom from Smoking
- Men's Health Series
- Revive: Simple Tools to Overcome Stress
- Take Charge of Your Health (Webinar Overview )
- Understanding Blood Pressure (Webinar Overview )
- Walk for Better Health
- Weight Wise at Work (Webinar Overview )
- Women's Health Series
You can play a key role in protecting your employees' health by bringing flu shots right to your worksite. Our Worksite Wellness Team will connect you with a HAP-approved flu shot provider, making scheduling easy and convenient. Learn more here.
Worksite Farmers' Market How-To Guide
Farmers' markets offer the freshest foods at reasonable prices while supporting healthy lifestyle choices, the local economy, and the environment. This guide teaches you how to set up a successful farmers' market at your worksite.
Weekly Wellness Tips
Our short, weekly wellness tips are available to share with your employees. Post these tips on a bulletin board, share them via email, incorporate them into a newsletter, or post them on your intranet site.
We've included five calendar years of weekly wellness tips. Most tips can be used any time, those that are associated with a specific calendar event are noted.
Weekly Wellness Tips – New tips now available
Health Education Displays and Literature
Educational health models, displays, and literature are available for health fairs. Many topics are available including, but not limited to, cancer prevention, men's and women's health, smoking cessation and weight management. We also offer monthly Wellness by the Month flyers for you to share with your employees.
* Eligible service for HAP HMO and Alliance members as a medical benefit, a fee applies for all other participants.